- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
__cfduid: CloudFlare Security Cookie. This is used in security settings by CloudFlare to prevent your computer from being blocked from the site, for example at a public wifi such as a cafe where there might be malicious users that have been flagged by the service. You can read more details on the CloudFlare webite description of the cookie and its use.
PHPSESSID: This is used by WordPress or one of the plugins I currently have installed to store some information about the user session. I am not sure which plugin exactly is setting this, so I am including a list of all the plugins I am currently in an effort to be more transparent and provide deeper insight if you are interested in the source. Additionally here is a link to an article on WP-Engine that I think does a good job of explaining why WordPress is using this cookie.
cookie_notice_accepted: This is used by the Cookie Notice WordPress plugin and set for 30 days, so you don’t have to continue to accept the cookie notice at the top of the screen each time you visit the page.
WordPress Plugins Used
- 404page – your smart custom 404 error page
- Cookie Notice
- Divi Accessibility
- Divi Builder
- Instant Images
- JWT Authentication for WP-API
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- SSL Insecure Content Fixer
- SyntaxHighlighter Evolved
- Thrive Ovation
- UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore
- Wordfence Security
- WP Last Login
- Select WP Limit Login Attempts
- Select Yoast SEO